Senior Graphic Designer (Remote) APPLY NOW
Rare opportunity to bring to life luxury custom event details for our clients located all over the world!
What We Do
Studio Ashh is a design startup building a modern experience for printed wedding materials to serve the $50 billion Indian wedding market. Today, more than 85% of wedding details are purchased from generic marketplaces with slow turnaround times, limited options, and a poor customer experience. Studio Ashh is the first modern design & print platform making it easier than ever to create custom wedding programs. We help wedding planners and couples design one-of-a-kind printed details, without any of the hassle. Everything from our simple online ordering process to our high quality paper finishes makes it easier than ever to have a unique wedding.
Check out our designs here: https://studioashh.com/collections/wedding-programs
What You'll Do
Studio Ashh is looking for a Senior Graphic Designer who can work on a project basis to bring our clients' projects to life. This client-facing role is the perfect fit for a graphic design professional who loves getting their hands dirty and has a passion for visual perfection.
As a Senior Graphic Designer at Studio Ashh, you will be working closely with the team to help produce digital, print-ready wedding programs, welcome signs, menus, and so much more to make our clients' big day even more special.
Location: Remote freelance opportunity.
Who You Are
- You have advanced Adobe Photoshop skills.
- You are detail oriented, and are able to translate client requests into designs in Photoshop.
- You're not afraid of starting with a blank canvas and creating a 100% custom design that aligns with a client's vision
- As this is a client facing role, we expect a successful candidate to be able to directly e-mail clients (in English) throughout the lifecycle of the project.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging
- We're committed to creating and fostering a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace. This isn't just because it’s something we should do, but because we deeply believe a diverse workplace where team members are from underrepresented backgrounds result in a better, stronger business and culture.
- We work closely with external resources who share the same commitment to diversity to implement best practices to foster a welcoming, inclusive culture. We help identify and fund activities, resources, and support opportunities for individuals from underrepresented backgrounds.
- If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.